Homeowner Central provides interactive portals that enhance the homeowner experience. It allows builders to engage, stay in sync, communicate with customers, and reduce warranty costs.
Homeowners can find everything related to their home in one interactive portal, a single, convenient location with 24/7 online support without restricted service hours. Key features include:
- An Interactive Homeowner Portal & App providing room-by-room access to unit-specific information such as appliances and all other fixtures & finishes, operating manuals, care instructions, warranty coverage and neighborhood amenities.
- Regular Maintenance Reminder emails and alerts at all major warranty milestones.
- An elegant Printed Homeowner Guide; the perfect ‘offline’ complement to the ‘online’ portal.
- A Builder Portal providing access to detailed information like homeowner contacts, closing dates, documents, images, service request data, deficiency reporting and more.
- A Message Center within the Builder Portal that supports direct email communication with homeowners.
- A Service Request Management System within the Builder Portal to track and manage warranty-based homeowner service requests.
- A Deficiency Review App that digitizes your pre-delivery inspection process and key-release sign-off.
- A suite of detailed reporting tools that provide instant access to a snapshot of your warranty service trends, open warranty requests as well as the details behind each
Builder and Contractor Benefits:
Reduce Your Costs and Maximize Profitability:
Decrease the amount of working hours required to keep up with homeowner requests by having one central database and instant visibility with real-time access to information.
Increase Engagement with Homeowners:
Enhance the interaction between you and your homeowners through our instant communication tools that keep them informed about your service and their home.
Save Time and Reduce the Number of Requests:
Spend less time dealing with service calls and non-warrantable requests and let your homeowners find important tips and information online themselves.
Mitigate Your Risk:
Minimize any risks that run throughout the service and warranty period by automating documentation and sign-offs with all documentation stored electronically.
Strengthen Brand Identiy In your Homeowners’ Minds:
Connect with your homeowners on a regular basis through our interactive portals to ensure your brand remains top of mind while solidifying your status as an Industry Innovator.
Increase Quality Referrals:
Build long lasting relationships with your customers by strengthening the way you interact with them through the homeowner portal and turn enthusiastic customers into brand advocates.